Hormone Therapy – How Can It Help?
BioTE is The World Leader in Bioidentical Hormone Pellet Therapy.
Advocate Integrated Medicine in Johnson City is a Trusted Certified Provider for BioTE’s proprietary technology which may help people age healthier and live happier. Many individuals are impacted by hormone imbalance issues on a daily basis. Men and Women can both gain benefits from Hormone Balancing.
Symptoms of imbalanced hormones may include fatigue, weight gain, drastic mood swings, low libido, discomfort, and other issues. Advocate Integrated Medicine in Johnson City, TN specializes in addressing these and other early indicators of aging through precision, personalized patient care plans that optimize hormones and extend patient healthspan using the BioTE method.
What is BioTE?
Learn from the Founder and Chairman of BioTE Medical, Dr. Gary Donovitz, MD
For More Info, Watch These Short Videos Answering Frequently Asked Questions About Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- What are the pellets made of?
- Can I feel the pellets after they are inserted?
- What is the difference between Bio-Identical hormones and Synthetic hormones?
- Are there any side effects with bio-identical hormone therapy?
- How long does it take to feel the effects?
- Why do I need to get blood work and how often?
- If I do not like the pellets, can you take them out?
Hear What Actual BioTE Users Have To Say – BioTE Testimonials
Schedule an appointment at
Advocate Integrated Medicine
• We can usually schedule you within 24 hours on business days
• No long wait times – we will get you into your scheduled appointment quickly
Call (423) 388-3643 Today