5/10/22: Healthy Eating Seminar at Johnson City Senior Center
Come together to discuss what foods benefit you and the foods to avoid. Simple strategies to maximize your time and dollars. Spend your same budget while maintaining your health and vitality.
When: Tuesday, May 10th, 2022. 11am
Where: Johnson City Senior Center, 510 Bert St. Johnson City, TN 37601
RSVP: Free Event, please call us at (423) 388-3643 to register.
Food and Drinks will be provided.
Call Now to RSVP at (423) 388-3643
We participate with most insurance plans.
Our Insurance Specialist will be present to assist you with any questions.
Free Health Seminar F.A.Q.’s
- What To Expect? If you have health questions, joint pain issues, are facing surgery, or just want to learn more about the latest healthcare technologies and treatments, we will be presenting an in-depth, informative presentation on powerful therapies that may improve your health, mobility, quality of life and lower your pain levels. Many people may feel better than they have in years, and some even avoid painful joint replacement surgeries with these conservative approaches that will be presented at this Seminar! There will be time for Questions and Answers as well, so come prepared with any questions you may have.
- Is there a cost to attend? No, the Seminar is Free, and your meal is on us!
- Is there any obligation? No, there is no obligation. The purpose of these seminars is to educate, and if you are interested in proceeding with improving your health we will schedule an appointment with you at our Johnson City office.
- Who can attend? Anyone who is dealing with Health. We discuss many topics, such as Health, Nutrition, etc. We specialize in Aging or Joint Issues (Knee, Hip, Elbow, Shoulder, etc), Joint Pain, and helping those facing Joint Replacement Surgery. Anyone of any age who wants to learn more about health is encourage to attend. Know someone who might want to learn more about these topics? Please invite them to RSVP and attend as well.
- Who is presenting the Seminar? These Health Seminars are a service of Advocate Integrated Medicine (AIM), an Arthritic and Degenerative Joint Medical Clinic located in Johnson City, TN and serving the Tri-Cities and Northeast Tennessee. The presenter will be Dr. Timothy Dunne, D.C., CSCS, CKTP, owner of AIM. Dr. Dunne has over 30 years of experience in Functional Medicine and has worked with College, Professional, and Olympic Athletes. He and his medical team are here to help you live the life you were intended live!