Arthritis: Arthritic and Degenerative Joints
Arthritis: Arthritic and Degenerative Joints. Degenerative tissue typically starts with a trauma of some sort. AIM addresses degenerative tissue with a broad-based TEAM approach of services to include:
- Injections: Such as human tissue, synthetic injections, or holistic injections, injections can be intra joint, around the joint, or into the soft tissues associated with the injured tissue.
- Bracing: for joint support or abdominal core support.
- Taping: kinesiotaping is a way to address muscle issues, such as tension, diminished tone, joint stability, and others
- Massage: Addresses soft tissue and lymphatic dysfunction of soft tissues. Because of your degenerative joints, the soft tissue has to withstand an increased workload, therefore, you will have trigger points, spasm, and altered firing patterns of the muscle.
- Chiropractic: adjustments restore joint function. It can slow down the progress of joint degeneration, increase joint function, and allow for increased movement. Chiropractic helps your brain communicate better with every part of your body.
- Rehabilitation: Restoring function and balance to your musculoskeletal system is our focus. We use Dr. V Janda MD’s approach of upper and lower crossed syndrome protocols of stretching and facilitation. At AIM, our team will rebuild a better, stronger you to get you back to living life at its fullest.
- Counseling: Nutrition and Exercise. Lifestyle changes are key components to you maintaining the level of health you desire. We are prepared to meet your needs. From Keto to HIIT training, we know how to help you in your journey.
The approach at AIM is to use a TEAM of providers. A nurse practitioner, chiropractor, and exercise therapist will contribute to your care plan and get your health progressing in a positive direction faster by working together daily to see that your needs are addressed quickly.